Current diary dates
- 26 Feb 18 - How do you Teach Reading
- 5 Mar 18 - Using Restorative Approaches with Children
- 6 Mar 18 - Pre-Birth to Three
- 7 Mar 18 - French - STEM
- 12 Mar 18 - Child Protection Case Conference
- 12 Mar 18 - Children Handling and Risk Assessment
- 12 Mar 18 - Education Scotland Resources
- 13 Mar 18 - Chronology of Significant Events for Children
- 13 Mar 18 - Loose Parts Play
- 16 Mar 18 - Working with Hostile and Non-Engaging Families
- 22 Mar 18 - Closing the Gap - P&K Pause, Prompt, Praise
- 22 Mar 18 - Food Safety Management
- 22 Mar 18 - Working with Children and Families Affected by Parental Substance Use
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.