Current diary dates
- 15 Apr 21 - Auto Adrenaline Injector & Asthma
- 19 Apr 21 - Realising the Ambition
- 20 Apr 21 - Management & Leadership
- 21 Apr 21 - Using Tech in Digital Assessment
- 21 Apr 21 - Introduction to Childminding
- 22 Apr 21 - GIRFEC in Settings - Formally GIRFEC
- 26 Apr 21 - Child Protection Basic Awareness
- 27 Apr 21 - Risk in Play
- 27 Apr 21 - Loose Parts
- 27 Apr 21 - Number and Number Processes
- 28 Apr 21 - Loose Parts
- 29 Apr 21 - Positive Behaviour
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.