Senior Leadership Collaborative Conversations
Target Audience: Headteachers, Depute Headteachers and Principal Teachers
Presenters: QIOs, Service Managers, ESOs, central officers, Education Scotland and partners
Programme Description: Senior Leadership Collaborative Conversations (SLCCs) are small group facilitated discussions, allowing HTs, DHTs and PTs to come together to discuss current themes and to problem solve solutions together. These conversations are facilitated by Service Managers, QIOs and guest speakers such as Education Scotland colleagues.
Very useful to hear others’ views and advice given. Thankyou.
Conversations are very useful and there was useful information gained tonight.
This session was very enjoyable and well led.
(Feedback from 2019-2020 attendees)
- To actively engage in professional dialogue, encouraging and seeking views from other schools, partners and local authority to inform professional judgement and decision-making on current leadership themes
- To build relationships and networks that engender commitment and collegiality
- To share practice with colleagues and to hear about practice in other schools
- To receive key local and national information and guidance relating to leadership themes
- To have an increased network of senior leadership colleagues
- To have increased confidence in professional judgement and decision-making
- To have an understanding of a variety of practice in other schools
- To have raised awareness of key local and national information and guidance